Blazer- Zara | Top- River Island | Skirt- Primark | Sandals- H & M
Usually I post Mondays and Fridays, but the weekend was so hectic and I was a bad blogger and didn't write a post for Monday. Oops. So I have some free time this morning and although I should sort through my emails, I am writing a post, because that's what us bloggers do.
I have never written an 'Get To Know Me' post, so most of my readers have no clue as to who I even am. Sorry about that. When the talented MUA and blogger, Sophie Boyce
, tagged me in the 7 Facts About Me, I felt like it would be a good starting point for you to get to know me. Hopefully this will make up for no post on Monday. Soz again.
1. I collect programmes. From musicals, plays, concerts, festivals, any programme I get, I keep. My favourite is my Wicked souvenir programme I bought about 10 years ago from the West End.
2. My favourite TV show is Sex and the City (obvs), but it is closely followed by The Walking Dead. From one extreme to another, right?
3. I have a monthly subscription to Glamour magazine as it has a balance of everything. I would like Elle too, maybe for Christmas, magazine subscriptions make fab presents.
4. I did my grade 8 singing when I was 15.
5. I have delivered four babies. I volunteered as a midwife in Tanzania three summers ago. It was life changing (if you excuse the cliche).
6. Ibiza is my favourite place in the world. I have been almost every year since I was born.
7. I am going into my final year of University studying English and Journalism and am nervous but excited to finish and start my career.
Now I think I'm supposed to tag someone, correct? So I tag an old blogging friend, Rachel from Rachel Rambling On
! Just a little fun blog post for you to do gorgeous!
Labels: 7 Facts About Me, beauty, blogger, bristol, cardiff, fashion, hannah rose, hanrosewilliams, lifestyle, swansea, tag